Lowongan Banking/Financial | Lowongan Analyst | Lowongan HR Mgmt / Consulting
Monroe Consulting Groupâs Banking & Finance team is established as the market leaders in meeting the complex needs of Southeast Asiaâs leading banks, finance and insurance companies. With stiff competition for executive candidates who excel in banking and finance, Monroeâs entrenched team is the go-to-guys for the recruitment of executive talent for both local and multinational companies, filling banking jobs and finance jobs at a consistently high level.
We understand our banking and finance clients, the demands of banking jobs and finance jobs and the expectations our clients have when looking to fill the most senior executive positions. When handling banking jobs or finance jobs in Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and the Philippines, our high-profile consultants have the experience, intimate industry knowledge and networks needed to locate banking jobs or finance jobs and hard-to-find banking & finance executive talent for the key positions crucial to the operations of our many satisfied clients.
On behalf of an established multi-finance company, MonroeConsulting Group is seeking an experienced individual with strong analytical skills and experience to cover both risk and customer-level analytics for the position of Risk Analytics and Policy Department Head. The winning applicant will have extensive management experience and impeccable commercial and analytical acumen.
- Monitor credit approval and collection processes using scoring tools or statistical ranking
- Manage test-control group process for new product launches, changes in credit criteria, changes in target market, etc.
- Provide support for telemarketing by reviewing prospect database
- Conduct necessary analysis to justify changes to lending criteria and target market
- Analyze delinquency and losses to develop strategies to mitigate
- Analysis of customer demographics and sourcing strategies to identify the risk indicators
- Develop, maintain and justify credit underwriting criteria to support lending business growth
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Exposure to statistic software such as SAS/SPSS
- Knowledge of data analysis and credit scoring
- Understand the concept of retail and mass-market lending business
- Five years’ experience (min.) in Risk Management position, preferably within lending industry
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in any major, preferably in finance/statistics
|Lowongan Kerja Lainnya:|