Lowongan IT - Software | Lowongan Project Management | Lowongan IT / Software
PT HCL Technology Indonesia
HCL is a $5 billion leading global Technology and IT Enterprise that comprises two companies listed in India - HCL Technologies & HCL Infosystems. Founded in 1976, HCL is one of India's original IT garage start-ups, a pioneer of modern computing, and a global transformational enterprise today. Its range of offerings spans Product Engineering, Custom & Package Applications, BPO, IT Infrastructure Services, IT Hardware, Systems Integration, and distribution of ICT products across a wide range of focused industry verticals. The HCL team comprises over 60,000 professionals of diverse nationalities, who operate from 23 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. HCL has global partnerships with several leading Fortune 1000 firms, including leading IT and Technology firms. For more information, please visit www.hcl.in.
HCL Technologies is a leading global IT services company, working with clients in the areas that impact and redefine the core of their businesses. Since its inception into the global landscape after its IPO in 1999, HCL focuses on 'transformational outsourcing', underlined by innovation and value creation, and offers integrated portfolio of services including software-led IT solutions, remote infrastructure management, engineering and R&D services and BPO. HCL leverages its extensive global offshore infrastructure and network of offices in 20 countries to provide holistic, multi-service delivery in key industry verticals including Financial Services, Manufacturing, Aerospace & Defense, Telecom, Retail & CPG, Life Sciences & Healthcare, Media & Entertainment, Travel, Transportation & Logistics, Automotive, Government, Energy & Utilities. HCL takes pride in its philosophy of 'Employee First' which empowers our 54,026 transformers to create a real value for the customers. HCL Technologies, along with its subsidiaries, had consolidated revenues of US$ 2.0 billion (Rs. 9,842 crores), as on 31st March 2009. For more information, please visit www.hcltech.com.
Responsibilities:Project Manager The Project Manager is responsible for managing external revenue generating customer engagements. He/she will be focusing on ensuring the success of customer/partner deployments, managing the planning and execution of optimization efforts, and coordinating the interaction of internal, partner and customer resources toward the completion of key services projects on time and within budget. The role must direct a technical team and the customer to provide agreed upon deliverables within the identified timelines.
Job Responsibilities & Descriptions
- Project management experience in TWO or more of the following and strong knowledge in all other areas of: SP WIFI, WIMAX, 3G, LTE, Radio RF Planning, QA Site Survey, and Access Points/Radio deployment rollout etc.
- Identifies and socializes project success metrics to the internal team and to external stakeholders. Evaluates project progress and results against success metrics.
Manages large groups of project/partner staff, possibly in multiple locations, including project managers, project engineers, vendors, subcontractors or partners for the duration of the project/program. Collaborate with internal or Customer/account team to determine project/program goals and objectives.
- Manages project related communications within and outside of the project. Proactively identifies and communicates impacts to internal and external stakeholders. Freely provides information regarding project progress and scope using a project dashboard and/or internal/external status reports.
- Leads and advocates PMI best practices of Integration, Scope, Time, Quality, Communication, Risk and Procurement Management.
- Manages integration, interdependencies, and alignment of projects and/or tracks of work within and across functions as required. Creates a project delivery schedule that includes financial, resource and material requirements.
- Manages large project(s) with moderate to high risk. Solution requires collaboration among cross-functional teams and customer and partners will be impacted. There are multiple inter-dependencies, and the solution is not clearly defined.
Project Management experience in the deployment of leading edge, multi-vendor technologies in a highly complex commercial environment.
Has basic knowledge of routing, routing protocols, switching, Internet, Mobile/Fixed Networks/DC/WIFI/WIMAX and sound knowledge of general IT/OSS/BSS/network architecture.
PM level knowledge in TWO or more of the following and strong knowledge in all other areas of: SP WIFI, WIMAX, 3G, LTE, Radio RF Planning, QA Site Survey, and Access Points/Radio deployment rollout etc.
Please provide the following details while forwarding the resume
Total Experience in IT:
Interested candidate please send your updated resume to Meenakshi.firstname.lastname@example.org
HCL Technologies -
- Contract position(s) available.
- Preferably Senior Managers specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Master's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Science & Technology, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.