Lowongan Tech & Helpdesk Support | Lowongan Education
PT Dyned Indonesia
DynEd International, Inc. has been delivering blended English language learning solutions for 25 years. Founded in 1987 by a team of language teachers, engineers, and artists, it produced the world's first computer-assisted language teaching CD-ROM receiving a patent for its innovative design. DynEd has the world's most comprehensive lineup of award-winning computer-based English Language Teaching (ELT/ESL) solutions. DynEd's courses cover all proficiency levels and include a range of age-appropriate courses. Designed to be used in a blended model with coaching support, our courses are available from DynEd partners and licensed training organizations around the globe. Clients include private and public schools, universities, leading corporations, training organizations, and government agencies in more than 40 countries. Users now number in the millions. DynEd continues to grow in different countries following its commitment to high language training standards and guaranteed results. PT DynEd Indonesia is looking to hire a Technical Support Engineer who will solve technical issues involving installation and troubleshooting DynEd's language training software solutions. The ideal candidate will serve as the primary resource for clients requiring assistance. He/she will will possess the ability to communicate and explain technical matters to clients in a friendly and effective manner while maintaining service performance and customer satisfaction levels.
Technical Support Engineer
- Travel within Indonesia to visit customers and working extended hours may be required
- Work is done primarily via email, phone, and Skype
- Develop a support system to help our Engineering Department and Engineering Staff in Asia
- Work with our Q&A staff in California through e-mail and Skype
- Communicating customer needs to our development and engineering staff in California (USA) through e-mail and Skype
- Solve installation and technical issues with DynEd’s courseware on different operating systems and platforms
- Provide technical support to internal and external customers
- Ability to communicate both written and verbal technical information in Bahasa Indonesian and English
- Reliable, patient, good listener, ability to understand and convey technical matters to clients
- High understanding of Internet protocols and the ability to use diagnostic tools
- Experience setting up and running file and web servers
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience working with tablets (Android, MacOS, iOS, Linux) would be ideal
- High experience with Windows and Mac operating systems and hardware
- 2-3 years of prior experience in a Technical Support role
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Education or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- Candidate must possess at least a SMU, Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
|Lowongan Kerja Lainnya:|