Lowongan Retail Sales | Lowongan Consumer Products / FMCG
PT Kimberly - Clark Indonesia
At Kimberly-Clark we believe in recruiting the best people and putting them in the right so that they can do their best work. Our trusted brands are an indispensable part of life for 1.3 billion people in more than 150 countries. To maintain this trust and pioneer new product categories, we're seeking people who share our passion for excellence, teamwork and original thinking. We are market leader in wiping materials and safety (PPE) solution for industrial manufacturing. Supported with R&D, we are expanding our products range and business to provide end-user needs with best quality products. Our products have been well known in most industrial segment: mining, oil & gas, chemical, foods, etc. Our distribution network has been establish across Indonesia. Are you ready for the next challenge ?
Area Manager - Sulawesi & East
- Socialize sales strategies, tactics, objectives and selling approaches to the distributors ‘ sales teams and direct sales report.
- Survey distributor area coverage planning to determine if all potentials are fully developed. Make recommendation and assist distributor in implementing improvements (e.g. additional management, manpower, skill training, depot, armada, computer system, coverage technique, routine routing) and oversee plan realization.
- Maintain consistent daily contact with, and reporting from, direct field sales report.
- Contribute to the growth and operating results of the company by managing distributors and direct general trade customers in the achievement of sales targets and by building the skills and abilities of the 3rd party distributor sales team.
- Responsible for achieving sales targets within specified geography area and/or class of responsibility.
- Prepare sales plan, report and analysis
- Develop new customers and market across Indonesia
- Proven track record of achievements and contribution, as shown in annual performance evaluations/references.
- Strong analytical & problem solving, business partnering, leadership, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Has driving license (SIM A)
- Good Interpersonal skill and able to work independently
- Willing to travel and long stay.
- Ready to open new customers aggressively
- Have good communication skills & fluent in English
- Having knowledge about coverage manufacturing, mining, oil, & gas market condition in Sulawesi & East Area
- Min 3 years experience in sales field, especially handling industrial products to manufacturing, heavy equipment, mining, oil, plantation & gas segments.
- Graduate Bachelor Degree in any field, Safety & Technical Background would be advantages