Lowongan Marketing/Business Dev | Lowongan Consumer Products / FMCG
..... URGENTLY REQUIRED .....
The L'OREAL story begins in 1907 when a young French chemist invented the first hair colorant. Success was immediate and since then L'OREAL has gone from strength to strength. L'OREAL is one of only two blue chip companies in the world that can claim double digit growth for 2 continuous years, and launched over 700 products in 2010 alone. Having celebrated its 100th birthday in 2009, the company has ambitious plans to grow its consumer base from 1.5billion to 2.5billion by 2020. L'OREAL is world leader in cosmetics and beauty products and has presence in 130 countries. It produces over 4.5billion products a year in 42 industrial plants around the world. L'OREAL product sell by the billion in every conceivable distribution channel - for example, Garnier and Maybelline in supermarkets, Kerastase in hair salon and Lancome in Department Store.
About L'OREAL Indonesia
L'OREAL in Indonesia started its journey since 1979 distributing luxury products. Then other brands started to enter Indonesian market in the coming years. Currently L'Oréal presence in Indonesia is marked by having 3 divisions; luxury, consumer dan professional which serves different distribution channels. We have portfolio of 15 brands which are: L'Oréal Paris; Maybelline New York; Garnier; L'Oréal Professionel; Kérastase Paris; Matrix; Lancôme; Biotherm; Shu Uemura; Yves Saint Laurent; Kiehl's; parfum Ralph Lauren, Giorgio Armani, dan Diesel; and The Body Shop which is distributed through PT Monica Hijau Lestari.
L'OREAL Indonesia has drastically accelerated its business by offering accessible innovations suited to local expectation. We have been growing exponentially and will continue this exciting journey in Indonesia. L'OREAL has established a new factory in Indonesia which is the biggest factory in terms of land size within L'OREAL group.
About Finance Controlling
L'Oreal is built by an entrepreneur and we live by this value. We understand the importance of finance control role as business partner therefore we design the organization so that each controller only focuses on 1 or 2 divisions. This makes a big difference in the proximity and business understanding.
Jakarta Raya - Jakarta
Key Job Responsibilities:
To control, review and analyze marketing expenditures, assist in monthly closing processes including handling reporting tools, and assist in budget construction.
- Control the elements of Working Capital Requirements; follow-up headcounts
- Validate accruals as well as prepaid expenses
- Ensure the respect of procedures and best practices of Internal Control
- Seek for areas of savings and productivity and make proposals to the BU Controller and Management (systems and structures optimization, cost analysis, etc)
- Draw out the relevant KPIs in order to advise the General Management and propose corrective actions
- Manage the plan, budget and trends: quantify major objectives, analyze and elaborate solutions with the Management Committee, make proposals to the General Management
- Build with the Business Unit Controller the plan, budget, and trends for the department
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent English communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Mastering management software (SAP, Oracle, ISIS,etc)
- Previous exposure in Consumer Products industry is an added point
- A minimum of 3-4 years of working experience as a Controller / Auditor
- Bachelor Degree (S1) in Accounting/ Controlling, Master Degree (S2) is an advantage
|Lowongan Kerja Lainnya:|