Lowongan Others | Lowongan Engineering / Technical Consulting
It’s driving projects that redefine industries and shape nations. It’s searching for opportunities to expand your skills and career. At SKM, achievement is making an enduring impact on the world. With more than 7, 000 people worldwide, we are a globally capable strategic consulting, design and delivery firm. We provide a diverse, collaborative and respectful environment where talented professionals realise their full potential. Here you’ll share ideas with some of the best minds in the business as you explore the forefront of innovation. What’s more, you’ll have the opportunities, support and flexibility to shape the career and lifestyle you desire.
Experience quality at SKM.
- To manage the permitting section and actively improve performance of the team.
- To manage relationship with Governmental departments, including but not limited to the City Planning Groups, MIGAS and Highway Groups.
- To provide periodic Permitting Progress Status Report to the Regional Project Manager or Project Team.
- To consistently conduct and monitor the progress of project permitting timeline meeting with the Management Agent and Project Team.
- To source and evaluate new Management Agents as required.
- To liaise and work with Regional Project Manager to ensure that permitting is secured timely, to resolve issues highlighted by Management Agents and to arrange meetings with Local Authority as required.
- To support Management Agents performance by monitoring, assisting, educating, evaluating and rating their performances.
- To deliver the Permitting Approval Documents to enable the Project to commence in accordance to the Local Authority requirements within the agreed timeline.
- Good written and spoken English
- Must have proven experience working with Governmental agencies for permitting activities
- Minimum8 years of related work experience in consultancy or construction industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related field of study
Interested candidates are requested to apply online before 12 April 2013. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
For more info on Sinclair Knight Merz please visit us at http://www.globalskm.com
|Lowongan Kerja Lainnya:|