Lowongan Environmental Engineering | Lowongan Construction / Building
PT BAM Decorient Indonesia
BAM Decorient Indonesia, is a subsidiary of BAM International bv based in the Netherlands that established in 1970, is recognized for its ability to provide top quality work within the given budget and timely completion in a safe way. Indonesian managers occupy the majority of the key functions in the organization and gained wide international experience in marine, industrial, infrastructure and general building projects. This is proven by the fact that for over more than four decades BAM Decorient has successfully executed large- scale construction projects throughout the whole Indonesia archipelago. These are a diverse range of projects, It is the aim of BAM Decorient to satisfy clients with high quality work, international standard performance with an European - Indonesian approach. In advancing our business, we are currently seeking the strong technical competence and have achievement orientation, and also have a good potential capability to work at large group member of Project
Sr. Safety Officer (SO)
Jakarta Raya, Jawa Timur
- Willing to work hard and able to work under tight schedule
- Good communication skills in English, both orally and written.
- Having K3 certification
- Good understanding of lifting equipment and devices, inspection of major construction equipment, inspection of scaffolding, safety and environmental regulations.
- Experience +5 Years as Safety Officer in Marine & Civil/Construction.
- Male of max 40 years old.
- Graduated min Bachelor Degree of Environmental Engineer, Health & Safety Management, or civil / architectural engineering from reputable university.
email@example.com Subject: Safety Officer-<Applicant Name> Attn.: Recruitment & Learning – PG Department Only those who met the requirements will be invited for selection
|Lowongan Kerja Lainnya:|