Lowongan Human Resources | Lowongan IT / Software
PT Jati Piranti Solusindo (Jatis)
Jatis is a leading e-solution provider, from both business and technical perspectives. We provide Enterprise Application Integration as well as Professional Services complemented by our consulting delivery and third party partner product to rapidly deploy technology services to our customer. Established in Indonesia in the fourth quarter of 1997, Jatis founder and key management team have many years of experience in the Financial Services Industry, Retail and Distribution and Telecommunication Industries and having worked with various clients in their earlier days as consultants in some large consulting firms. In Indonesia and the region, Jatis Solutions has earned the trusts from both domestic and international clients of world-caliber reputation and historic stature.
Currently we are inviting young and dynamic professional who dare to take the challenge in e-solution area to join our successful team in the following positions:
Training and Development Officer
Jakarta Selatan (Jakarta Raya) - Sudirman
- Evaluating training and development programmes;
- Monitoring and reviewing the progress of trainees through questionnaires
- Managing the delivery of training and development programmes
- Creating training materials for in-house courses;
- Developing orientation programmes;
- Designing and expanding training and development programmes based on both the organisation's and the individual's needs;
- Identifying training and development needs within an organisation through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with business managers and human resources departments;
- Able to work in a team
- Good communication, people, and administration skill
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Sudirman.
- Min. 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- S1 in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management, Psychology, Education/Teaching/Training or equivalent.
If you are the qualified professionals, please submit a comprehensive resume in English and your most recent photo and please put the position code in the subject of your email to:firstname.lastname@example.org Excellent opportunity and challenges will be offered. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. For further information, please open : www.jatis.com.
|Lowongan Kerja Lainnya:|